|Mirko Di f693c2c4b6|
MirkoDiTV feat. Ameline - Freedom to Rave
Hello! You're currently visiting "Freedom to Rave"'s very Git repo! Here are LMMS projects and other source files.
You can listen to, purchase and/or download Freedom to Rave freely on the following platforms (without DRM):
|My music website||https://music.mirkodi.eu/musicdownloads.html#Freedom-to-Rave|
How to "compile"
You should first export the instrumental track (
freedom-to-rave.mmp) and then
open it in
Please note that, unfortunately, for some reason, VeSTige stopped working on my end, and all those tracks have to run Vital. You probably have to open it manually in all of them :|.
I also used DPF Plugins v1.5.
You can then use Matchering or any other mastering AIs, just like I did, because I'm lazy and I dont hav maximiser
Open the result in Audacium/Tenacity (Audacity is spyware) and cut away the boring first and last 64 bars. Congratulations! You now have a radio edit of Freedom to Rave.
Unfortunately, because of their proprietary, freedom-restricting licenses, I can't share all samples with you.
I can however tell you that I did use samples from the following packs:
- SPYRO - SAMPLE PACK VOL.1
- CD Station Sounds
- UAMEE donks 2
- The Libre Sample Pack (this one is free actually: https://github.com/TheSmallTeaBoi/the-libre-sample-pack)
- Some random "white noises" pack I'd found linked in a hardbass production tutorial
- FREE Riemann Techno Starter Sample Pack for FL Studio and Ableton
- Metronome sounds from Ableton Live
- RF Drums Samples
- Goblins from Mars Sample Pack
- GeneralUser GS v1.471 (this is a soundfont)
- FluidR3_GM (this one too)
Note that all spaces in filenames of samples used have been replaced with dashes.
If you think I missed any, please let me know!